- Metastorm, a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Analysis (BPA), and Enterprise Architecture (EA) software for aligning strategy with execution, today announced that its customer AmerisourceBergen Corporation, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, has won the Silver award for North America in the 2009 Global Awards for Excellence in Business Process Management (BPM) and Workflow for its implementation of Metastorm’s BPM software.
- The AmerisourceBergen award entry highlighted the company’s senior executive support for Metastorm BPM® as an enterprise solution. It also outlines some of the key objectives that BPM software helps the company meet on an ongoing basis, including maintaining high quality standards while managing growth, creating efficiencies, making better and faster decisions, and ensuring regulatory and legal compliance – all contributing to an extremely significant positive business impact and ROI.
- AmerisourceBergen has established a BPM Process Center of Excellence, deployed and optimized nearly 200 processes throughout the enterprise, and has approximately 3,000 users on the Metastorm software globally.
- These prestigious global awards, now in their 16th year, recognize organizations that have excelled in implementing innovative process improvement solutions to meet strategic business objectives.and are co-sponsored by WfMC, BPMFocus and BPM.com.
Quotes for Attribution
"The pharmaceutical industry is extremely complex and competitive, and AmerisourceBergen has embraced the Metastorm BPM suite as an enabler to help effectively address market demands in a highly competitive environment. We have used the software to automate and improve both internal processes as well as external-facing business-to-business processes that involve our major manufacturing customers. The results and return on investment have been significant.”
- Manoj Kumar, manager of Business Process Automation at AmerisourceBergen
“We congratulate AmerisourceBergen and Manoj Kumar, the company’s manager of Business Process Automation, for all of their dedication and hard work. Receiving this award is a great recognition of the broad scope and remarkable success of its BPM initiative. Being acknowledged as a winner speaks volumes about the organization’s ability to be innovative and achieve measurable results and return on investment from BPM, and also provides added validation of Metastorm’s ability to help organizations deliver efficiency, control and agility across critical enterprise processes.”
- Janet Halma, executive vice president of Americas Sales Operations for Metastorm
Read the AmerisourceBergen customer success story.
Learn more about Metastorm’s software for Business Process Management.
Explore Metastorm’s solutions for Life Sciences.
Download the Pharmaceutical Solution Overview.
With a focus on enterprise visibility, resource optimization, efficiency and agility, Metastorm offers market-leading software for enterprise and business architecture (EA), business process analysis (BPA), and business process management (BPM). As an integrated product portfolio, Metastorm Enterprise allows organizations to improve business results by better aligning strategy with execution. By combining the power of these three disciplines onto a common platform, Metastorm is helping organizations worldwide focus on the right business improvements, instill stronger governance, and accelerate time to value. For more information and success stories on organizations powering strategic advantage with Metastorm Enterprise, visit www.metastorm.com.
© Copyright 2009, Metastorm Inc. All rights reserved. Business to the Power of 3, Enterprise Process Advantage, Metastorm BPM, Metastorm Discovery, Metastorm DNA, Metastorm Knowledge Exchange, Process Pod, ProVision, and the See.Think.Do image are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Metastorm Inc. Other product, service and company names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Press Contact Information:
T: +1 703-390-1515